Monday, November 12, 2012

Semiahmoo

When Matt saw Semiahmoo was closing December 1st he called and book us a room for the weekend. We wanted one last memory before they closed there doors and it was fun to bring the boys there. I dropped Matt and Uncle Wes off and Loomis Trails for a round of golf and the boys and I hung out at the Hotel. It was fun to go back to the place we got married and reminice about the wedding weekend. It was a perfect weekend and so much fun. When the guys got back I headed off to the spa for a pedicure and the best deep tissue massage I have ever had.

Rumor has it a company who specializes in beach front property is looking into buying the resort in hopes to remodel it and open it back up again. Lets hope they do because it is a great place and I hope we can go back again someday.










1 comment:

  1. What they are closing? So glad you got to make another trip up there..and that Matt spoiled you! The kiddos are growing so quickly and Rux looks just like his daddy! Can't wait to see you all on Thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete