Weight 18.13lbs (78%)
Length 27.36 in (65%
Head 17.17 in (58%)
A little late but this guy is already 6 months old. He can now sit by himself. On his 6 month birthday we gave him rice cereal which he hates. We tried it for a week and I gave up and starting trying other things. I have tried sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, apples and potatoes. He hates them all and gags every time I try and feed him and makes the funniest faces. He doesn't even open his mouth for food. I have to trick him. So, I am thinking he is just not ready yet. Hopefully he figures it out soon because I am cutting him of in 6 months. Ryder gave up the crib so Ruxen now sleeps in it for part of the night and the other half he is with us because it is easier for me to feed him. Oh and maybe because I am not ready to give up our night cuddles. He loves to watch his brother and I love it when they laugh together. He is already starting to try and get on his knees. He gets so mad when Ryder takes something from him. Ryder is getting better at being nice, but the poor guy flinches when Ryder gets close to him.

No comments:
Post a Comment