Monday, July 16, 2012

Priest Lake

WARNING!!! Picture over load. We spent the first week of July in Priest Lake with the Lord Family. They have been going to Priest Lake since Matt was little for there family vacations and Matt and I finally joined them. It has been nine years since we had last gone and nine years too many. Priest Lake is absolutely gorgeous and I love that it is not very populated. I was a little nervous about the 8 hour car ride with an infant and 2 year old, but they were excellent travelers. The weather was crazy windy and rainy and then cleared up for the last few days. It was a great time and we loved spending the week with the Family.



































1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! beautiful shot with the rainbow, gotta love your camera and getting some great use out of it. Looks like Ryder will be ready to go fishing with Auntie and Unc Clay on the sound in a couple of years to catch some sharks and rock fish!

    ReplyDelete