We have been working on the baby's room for the past few weeks. I (we) decided to paint all the walls gray and accent with yellow. Well, I went shopping with my mom and sister and decided there wasn't much yellow out there, so I switched to red as the accent color. I found the cutest red and white laundry basket, which is what made me change my mind. I have been hesitant to use red because Matt calls it the Cougar room and that is not my intent at all. I think the white molding makes the room that much better. The room will be some what empty for a while because Ryder is still in the crib the baby will use along with all his furniture that matches. Thank you Dad and Uncle Steve for all your help with the room.
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
I love the gray you picked! I can't wait to see it all put together :) So good seeing you guys this weekend. Addi LOVES Ryder!
ReplyDeletei love grey (obviously with luke's room)... yours has a little blue in it.. i like it alot. i'm sort of dying over matt tho. he's wearing eye protectors and gloves. he would die if he saw how we do projects round here!
ReplyDeleteJoc, the paint was going in his eyes when he was painting the ceiling. He doesn't like to get to messy.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see it when its finished...with all your personal touches! Will Ryder get a big boy bed?? Nothing like fresh paint on walls-looking good.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, Matt would die, if he could Jos and B in the throws of a project...kind of makes me shutter!