Monday, October 4, 2010

5 Months


Matt finally captured a picture of Ryder smiling. I swear whenever we have the camera out he is so serious or our camera just takes pictures to slow to capture it in time. I know everyone says how fast time goes and it is so true! Ryder is already 5 months old! 







Working on his sitting skills

6 comments:

  1. such a cute smile and he looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say that his eyes are a lot like yours marnae. smiling babes are the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love that smile. He looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When your mom was over she told me how to finally leave a comment. yours is a little differant. I love his smile and his little monkey sweatshirt. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. He looks so much like you Marnae.

    ReplyDelete