Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stats



4 Month Stats:

Height 26.25 inches 84.52%
Weight 18 lbs 90.92%
Head Circumference 16.34 inches 22.68%


2 Month Stats:

Height 23 inches 65.16%
 Weight 13.1 lbs 87.96%
Head Circumference 14.96 inches 16.90%

8 Days old

 Height 20.25 inches 48.93%
Weight 8 lbs 6 oz 39.73%
Head Circumference 13.62 inches 15.75%


I hadn't documented his growth yet, so I had to catch up! 

5 comments:

  1. Gramma thinks those jeans look a little too tight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you found your way around picnik, am i right? he sure is a cutie. i have to edit his 3 mnths pics still. where does the time go? he is a moose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sandra.r.brown@comcast.nbetSeptember 14, 2010 at 7:25 AM

    so cute..such big eyes. He's a growing baby boy! Colin was always in the 90th Percentile for height and weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jocelyn you are so right. Sure helps out when you don't really know what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable! I can't believe how fast they are growing :) So glad that you have a blog so I can keep up with little Ryder!

    ReplyDelete