Now that we are all caught up thought I would post something in the present.....
Gma Patty watched Ryder for a few hours so we could have some alone time
soaking in the sun on the boat! As you can tell Matt has had more sun time
than me so far this summer!
Yay, so happy you started a blog! You may just thank me one day, you never know. Joe & I got a good chuckle out of the first pic of Matt jumping of the boat...
ReplyDeleteHorray! I am excited about your blog sister! Great job with the layout and pictures you chose. Matt does look way more tan than you but just wait til Chelan and you will catch up to him!
ReplyDeleteA new blog to add to my Favorites list. Love it!
ReplyDeleteoh brother sister here we go. you better do a better job at blogging than cole did. He fell off the blog wagon haha
ReplyDeletehow is it that i haven't commented? now that you are blogging, you'll se how much you look forward to them. excited to see you on blogger:)
ReplyDeleteYahoo! It's about time. Look forward to many Ryder updates and pics.
ReplyDelete